Vehicle parking (public right of way)
AS A COURTESY TO OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON, OR BLOCK ANY SIDEWALKS IN PINE HOLLOW.
THIS INCLUDES BLOCKING THE SIDEWALK WITH A VEHICLE IN THE DRIVEWAY.
Reference: Hillsborough County Code of Ordinances and Laws Part A, Chapter 50, Section 50-110
Within the unincorporated areas of Hillsborough County, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic, or in compliance with law or the directions of the sheriff or his deputy or official traffic control device, no person shall stop, stand, or park a vehicle:
· On a sidewalk
· Within an intersection
· In front of a public or private driveway
· Within 15 feet of fire hydrant
· Within 30 feet of a stop sign
· On any railroad tracks
· On an exclusive bike lane
· On a highway, roadway, or street or in a traffic lane or alley in such a manner or under such conditions as to leave available less than 10 feet of the width of the highway, roadway, street, traffic lane, or alley for the free movement of vehicular traffic.
Every vehicle stopped or parked upon a two-way roadway shall be so stopped or parked with the right-hand wheels parallel to and within 12 inches of the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway.